Sino sino sino ba?
napa-este ang peste, nagkandaletche-letche   
Friday, June 02, 2006
Adieu Summer, Till Then
This is it? Two and a half months of vacation, and that's it?


This summer is going to an end. And believe it or not, This was the shortest sunmmer I had in the whole of my 16 years in this troubled planet. I wasn't able to do all of the things that I wanted to do for summer. Too bad. I am upset because the summer didn't permit me to make this summer one of those memorable ones, the ones that you can, without a doubt, brag to your friends upon arriving to school at the very first day of the first week of school. And isn't it evident that I am disappointed beacuse within this paragraph I have mentioned the word SUMMER 7 times? (including THIS summer.)

This summer, it was only possible for me to do the following:

(These are listed by month starting from March to May)

  1. Went around the school and tried to catch up with those damn teachers and administartors who were listed on the Students Clearance just to get them sign for the whole class so that we can go to 4th year high school. (Yes I did THIS during summer.)
  2. Called my classmates and texting them 24/7 to pass their requirements, go to school and finish their unfinished businesses so that I can let the damn teachers and administrators sign the clearance. (Unbelievable? Believe it.)
  3. Tried to forget someone. (NOW I REMEMBERED HIM AGAIN! SHOOT!)
  4. Joined the Crusaders/First responder training.
  5. Learned how to do 2-man's carry, 3-man's carry, lover's carry, fireman's carry, fireman's drag.
  6. Learned how to first aid bandage.
  7. Ate lunch that's worth 11 pesos only. (HUWAW!)
  8. Discovered my phobia for dolls.
  9. Had a band and played bass guitar.
  10. Graduated the training and became an official First Responder.
  11. Loved UP DHARMA DOWN.
  12. Had a 2 days-2 nights GSP camping.
  13. An absoultely free overnight stay in Paradise Island for Valer's (my kabarkada) birthday.
  14. TOTAL PUNK-SKA-OLD SCHOOL-NEW SCHOOL sound trip.
  15. Attened a beach party of one of my closest friend-slash-neighbor.
  16. Got nostalgic.
  17. Forgot that someone.
  18. Had professional lessons on Bass Guitar.
  19. Had lunch with myself for almost 3 weeks inside the mall.
  20. Learned to love photography.
  21. Eager to learn how to draw.
  22. Wrote bad poetry.
  23. Joined a flip-flop making contest for Bannana Peal at SM.
  24. Out of 92 participants, I was chosen to be in the consolatoion winners for the flip-flop contest.
  25. 50% free overnight stay in Isla Reta.
  26. Got dark beacause of swimming too much in Isla Reta.
  27. My father arrived from Abu Dhabi.
  28. Watched Bamboo and Urbandub Live at Smart Buddy Hot Summer.
  29. Went to the beach again for one last "HIRIT" with my family.
  30. Snorkled like I never snorkled in my entire life.

Yun lang! yun lang! sobrang konti lng ng nagawa ko ngayong summer! arrgghh..

(I Hope you realize that i'm actually speaking in actual total opposite. Honestly, this was one of the summers that i'll never forget. Memorable and irreplacable.


posted by eedom / maricon / captain jack sparrow @
Friday, June 02, 2006
  |


About Me

Name: eedom / maricon / captain jack sparrow
Home: Davao City, Philippines
About Me: Maricon Montajes, 16 years of age. I am from davao city, philippines. 4th year highschool. I love MUSIC- It is my passion and my life. I support OPM bands, pinoy indie bands, filipino artists. Second to music is the beach, i am a water person. I love the outdoor life, snorkeling, and plan to take on scuba diving in the near future. For more me, just dive into my blog and splurge. XD
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Singkamas


Magbigay alam na ika'y dumaan. Plaihug lang. Ringmara Matsalams!


Quick link beybe: http://montajes.cbox.ws

Kamote
Kulangot
Lugawan



Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com



Locations of visitors to this page