Sino sino sino ba?
napa-este ang peste, nagkandaletche-letche   
Sunday, June 04, 2006
The Imminent Days Are Hell
Here's the shit:


Its only 11 approximate hours (and freaking counting) until the very first hour of our class. Holy Heat! What wickedness! What Evilness! What Immorality! This is unacceptable. What an outrage! Bullocks! Bloody hell. (Ok I know, I know. I'm actually exaggerating and i'm over-reacting..... BUT I CAN'T HELP IT!)

First Day Of SCHOOL: WHAT'LL BE LIKE? My envisage will be: (cue - first day high: kamikazee)

* The flag ceremony will not be only long and agonizing, it'll be also boring and noisy beacuse the administration will give those long and elongated speeches about the first day of school, our aims, to get better grades, and more shitty-things.

* They'll be introducing new faculty members beginning with the preschool to the highschool to the non- faculty members, to the maintenance members... and the list goes on. (And we really have to clap everytime the principal introduces one person. So that's a round of applause per person, with the exact ratio of 100:1)


Am I that cruel? Nah, I'm just really not in the mood for the whole back-to-school-craze-whimmy-mood. But i'll keep my hopes up for some sprirt-boosting event, person, or whatnot to get me in my the whole back to school entourage. Wishfully thinking that all the gods, goddess, saints, miracle healers, albularyos, and Zhang Ziyi will pray for me.

PS: i'm sorry if sound so sarcastic in this ppost. I feel like i'm a spoiled brat while writing this piece. I just can't believe that summers OFFICIALLY, FORMALLY, LEGITIMATELY, AUTHORITATIVELY, LEGALLY, RIGHTFULLY, and all the other adjectives you can think of relating to those mention above is O-V-E-R.
There will be a humungous adjustment with my lifestyle now that school's up. No more late night watching TV, puyatan, no more Totoo TV (i'm definitely gonna miss Ariel with a capital "A" and Maverick only), no more dokyu, disney channel, no more beaches, snorkeling and so much more. If i'll go on, there'll be an infinte enummeration of reasons why I can't leave my summer behind. Its just that i was so attached with THIS summer and i'm not prepared to accept the truth that its OVAAAAHHH. But i'll try to learn to soak the truth in just a matter of like, HOURS?! Haha. And the truth is, i don't want to start the school year as a worrywart, being so pessimistic is so not like me.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic





The city lights
Everything so fast.
Tranquiltiy's gone astray
The sun has cried into gray
The waters had gone down low
The skies are in sorrow
The stars are in grief
Why can't we just take it slow?
I want to take it slow.

posted by eedom / maricon / captain jack sparrow @
Sunday, June 04, 2006
  |


About Me

Name: eedom / maricon / captain jack sparrow
Home: Davao City, Philippines
About Me: Maricon Montajes, 16 years of age. I am from davao city, philippines. 4th year highschool. I love MUSIC- It is my passion and my life. I support OPM bands, pinoy indie bands, filipino artists. Second to music is the beach, i am a water person. I love the outdoor life, snorkeling, and plan to take on scuba diving in the near future. For more me, just dive into my blog and splurge. XD
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Singkamas


Magbigay alam na ika'y dumaan. Plaihug lang. Ringmara Matsalams!


Quick link beybe: http://montajes.cbox.ws

Kamote
Kulangot
Lugawan



Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com



Locations of visitors to this page