Sino sino sino ba?
napa-este ang peste, nagkandaletche-letche   
Friday, June 16, 2006
taggeeeng taggeeeng!
maelounga tagged me.


INSTRUCTIONS:
1. The tagged victim has to come up with 8 different descriptions of their perfect lover.
2. He/she needs to mention the sex/gender of their perfect lover.
3. He/she must tag 8 more people to join this game and leave a comment on their respective sites anouncing that theyve been tagged.
4. If tagged a second time, theres no need to post again.


hmmm.. personally, if i would have to describe that "perfect lover" then probably, that "perfect lover" wouldm't actually exist! haha. nobody's really that perfect. and i won't tag any more people.

i'm going to update formally soon as possible. things have been really hectic at school. and take note, its been only two weeks since the first day of class. so bear with me.


what kind of rocker am I?

You Are an Indie Rocker!

You are in it for the love of the music...
And you couldn't care less about being signed by a big label.
You're all about loving and supporting music - not commercial success.
You may not have the fame and glory, but you have complete control of your career.

posted by eedom / maricon / captain jack sparrow @
Friday, June 16, 2006
  |


About Me

Name: eedom / maricon / captain jack sparrow
Home: Davao City, Philippines
About Me: Maricon Montajes, 16 years of age. I am from davao city, philippines. 4th year highschool. I love MUSIC- It is my passion and my life. I support OPM bands, pinoy indie bands, filipino artists. Second to music is the beach, i am a water person. I love the outdoor life, snorkeling, and plan to take on scuba diving in the near future. For more me, just dive into my blog and splurge. XD
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Singkamas


Magbigay alam na ika'y dumaan. Plaihug lang. Ringmara Matsalams!


Quick link beybe: http://montajes.cbox.ws

Kamote
Kulangot
Lugawan



Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com



Locations of visitors to this page