Sino sino sino ba?
napa-este ang peste, nagkandaletche-letche   
Friday, March 23, 2007
Sa Wakas. The End. Sayonara!!!
Within 15 hours (and counting) I’m about to graduate.

So what am I feeling?

Well, still I am in a state of well, you know.. The graduate-giddy-nostalgic type of feeling.

The truth be told, I really, really am very eager to graduate. Why? I can’t just wait to get out the school that I’ve been going to for almost 12 years. No more cramming for me (at least for the rest of the summer). No more 4th year lessons, no more of the kind of shiznit that I’ve been attending to for almost 12 years.

12 fucking years.

Tangina, ang swerte ng paaralang pinapasukan ko. Lahat ng pinag-ipunan ng ermat at erpat ko pumunta sa kanila. Swerte rin nila may isang tulad ko na pumapasok sa kanila.

I can give you reasons why I can’t wait to get my hands on that diploma. But I can give you more reasons why I have to stay.

I want to graduate because; I want to go to college. I want to have a new environment, blah di blah di blah… all that shit. I do not want to graduate yet because firstly I have to take care of the whole class’ clearance (thanks TO ME, class president, way to go yehey, sarcastic mode). Second, I still have to do my job as an Art Editor for our yearbook. And lastly, I will really miss a lot of people. (SHIT drama mode na). I WILL REALLY MISS A LOT OF PEOPLE. There are a lot of people that I have learned to hate and learned to love. I will miss the cramming and the shouting inside the classroom. I will surely miss the thrill in using kodigos or the leakages from other sections. I will miss my friking classmates who are radical, stupid yet brilliant in some ways (but most of the time – not.) I will miss the frantic deadlines (don’t worry honey; there will be more of them soon). The teachers, the comfort room, my armchair, my (our) locker, the lunch outs, the projects, the chikka sessions, EVERYTHING.

Moving on will be very hard. It’s very hard to get out from something that I have been doing for almost 12 years.

So, basically that’s it. I am happy, anxious-excited, sad, and fulfilled at the same time.

CONGRATZ SA LAHAT!
posted by eedom / maricon / captain jack sparrow @
Friday, March 23, 2007
  |


About Me

Name: eedom / maricon / captain jack sparrow
Home: Davao City, Philippines
About Me: Maricon Montajes, 16 years of age. I am from davao city, philippines. 4th year highschool. I love MUSIC- It is my passion and my life. I support OPM bands, pinoy indie bands, filipino artists. Second to music is the beach, i am a water person. I love the outdoor life, snorkeling, and plan to take on scuba diving in the near future. For more me, just dive into my blog and splurge. XD
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Singkamas


Magbigay alam na ika'y dumaan. Plaihug lang. Ringmara Matsalams!


Quick link beybe: http://montajes.cbox.ws

Kamote
Kulangot
Lugawan



Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com



Locations of visitors to this page