Sino sino sino ba?
napa-este ang peste, nagkandaletche-letche   
Friday, November 03, 2006
A Three Day Vacation is Not Enough
I woke up 6:30 am to prepare all my stuff. From clothes to medicine to my goggles (that I idiotically forgot to put inside my bag) to a pillow and a Nestea Ice on my hand, and after 5 hours of traveling, we finally arrived at the place where I lived all my childhood experiences and know-how’s: MATI DAVAO ORIENTAL.

Aahhh. It’s good to be back in my hometown. It’s been (wait, bibilangin ko muna) almost a year since my last visit. And I can’t believe it, not a single thing has been changed. The house is as humid as ever. The province has its usual muggy chicken-crap smell. Still, the pedicabs rule the entire Mati streets. All but one has changed. And astonishing as it can be… MATI HAS A JOLIBEE BRANCH ALREADY!

My uncle was kind enough to stop the car when we were still roving. And as the opportunity was given, we took some snapshots of the famous “Sleeping Dinosaur”. A famous land mark of Mati where the mountains shaped a (yep, you guessed it) sleeping dinosaur. The mountains were now greener than the last time I saw it. And the seas surrounding the mountains were bluer than ever. It’s pretty amazing how nature has the capability and the knack to heal itself. As I was gazing the seas down the cliff, I had the urge to jump and “dive” down unto the waters. It was like mother nature was calling me “Anak, lika na ditto sa tubig.. naghihintay na si mama”. Sobrang nakahuhumaling ang tubig. Luckily I was sane enough to collect myself. Hindi pa ako ganun kagutom ano. And then we ran back to the van.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Let’s skip the first day.
Let’s move on to the second day.
This was the day when we went to the beach. Yeah beybe. Swimming beach, the Mati style. Everything was fun except for the fact that we had a flat tire which obliged us to wait for goddamn hours for the good o’ boys to change the tire. That fricking tire.
And it really sucks to see your lesbo cousin making out with her so-called girlfriend. Eeeee. Creepy.


And so after hours of swimming, and eating and singing sa videoke, we waited for the car (that took for at least 2 hrs) and rode back home safely. We managed to make it through the “walang katapusang kadiliman”.

It’s good to have these kinds of vacations. Getting away from everything that you are obliged to do, having an excuse to escape everything that is expected from you. But the bad news is all vacations have their endings.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



SHIYET, Sem break’s almost over.
posted by eedom / maricon / captain jack sparrow @
Friday, November 03, 2006
  |


About Me

Name: eedom / maricon / captain jack sparrow
Home: Davao City, Philippines
About Me: Maricon Montajes, 16 years of age. I am from davao city, philippines. 4th year highschool. I love MUSIC- It is my passion and my life. I support OPM bands, pinoy indie bands, filipino artists. Second to music is the beach, i am a water person. I love the outdoor life, snorkeling, and plan to take on scuba diving in the near future. For more me, just dive into my blog and splurge. XD
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Singkamas


Magbigay alam na ika'y dumaan. Plaihug lang. Ringmara Matsalams!


Quick link beybe: http://montajes.cbox.ws

Kamote
Kulangot
Lugawan



Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com



Locations of visitors to this page