Sino sino sino ba?
napa-este ang peste, nagkandaletche-letche   
Saturday, August 26, 2006
THE UP DHARMA DOWN EXPERIENCE


This happened at AUG. 19, 2006 in line with the celebration of Davao's famous and renowned celebration THE KADAYAWAN. Two bands played before Up Dharma down. 1017 and The Chicha Rones. 1017 reminds me of Rocksteddy and Chicha Rones is well, sort of a pogi-rock band - AND they gladly admit it, too. Haha. Good for them, good for them. Both of the bands were really great. They really did a great job.

After the two bands, Up Dharma Down went down and dirty. And just as expected, the band did a superb job. Walang duda - they hypnotized us all. Everything was freaking awesome - the spellbinding uber beautiful voice or Armi Millare, the helluva bass riffs of Paul Yap (na talagang mahirap gayahin), electrifying guitars of Carlos Tanada (which were so fucking amazing. Sorry, i can't help but curse. Napakagaling kase nila.)And of course, can we ever forget the grandeur and the splendor of Ean Mayor's hard-to-beat drum pounding? It was so captivating to see them live. And I thought they won't play WE GIVE IN SOMETIMES, but they did. It was the last song they did. Just visualize the moment with these pictures. They speak for themselves. ENJOY.

Really wanted to bite her ears.

But I chose not to. Haha.

Ate Karen, Franz and my brader goofing around.

Franz, Camilla, Ako & Mon2x's hands.

Armi, Carlos and Ean (san si Paul?)

this picture is too dark. tsk.
i call this: the half-done photograph
I LOVE THIS: me and Camilla with Ean and Armi.

ME! trying to fit in.

more pictures HERE.
posted by eedom / maricon / captain jack sparrow @
Saturday, August 26, 2006
  |


About Me

Name: eedom / maricon / captain jack sparrow
Home: Davao City, Philippines
About Me: Maricon Montajes, 16 years of age. I am from davao city, philippines. 4th year highschool. I love MUSIC- It is my passion and my life. I support OPM bands, pinoy indie bands, filipino artists. Second to music is the beach, i am a water person. I love the outdoor life, snorkeling, and plan to take on scuba diving in the near future. For more me, just dive into my blog and splurge. XD
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Singkamas


Magbigay alam na ika'y dumaan. Plaihug lang. Ringmara Matsalams!


Quick link beybe: http://montajes.cbox.ws

Kamote
Kulangot
Lugawan



Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com



Locations of visitors to this page