Sino sino sino ba?
napa-este ang peste, nagkandaletche-letche   
Saturday, July 15, 2006
Ola! I welcome myself back.

I HAVE RETURNED. After almost a month of being out of the online world, I AM BACK - DEFINITELY back. What did I miss? What happened during my absence? My apologies for not recalling to update my blogbecause I was busy as a bee. There were a lot of things that happened to me during my "rest". So many things occurred during my absence, I don’t know where to start. I guess the smartest thing to do to catch up is to start where I left things. So where did I end? Ahh.. oo nga pala.

  1. The first day of school. There's only one word to describe the first day of school. SHET. I arrived at school with a not-so-pleasant-mood. The hype in meeting the whole barkada, classmates, and discover who my classmates were was gone. I felt so numb and agitated that the excitement was eaten up by the restlessness I felt. Maybe it was due to the lack of sleep, or maybe because I was still adjusting to the new "ENVIRONMENT". (new environment, eh?). Basta, I know you get what I mean. It's not like i'm the only one experiencing the so called "First- Day High Blues" – or am I?
  2. CLASS AND CLUB ELECTIONS. If you, dear reader, would happen to stay inside our school campus for the whole week of club campaigns and election, I swear and guarantee you that you could feel the pressure and the heat of the elections. I don't know what the fuck my batch mates have with each other because they seem to look so gung ho and aggressive in running for the position they wanted to be voted in. I too, admittedly was running for some positions in some clubs and inside the class, but I never allowed myself to step on someone else. I never permitted myself to compete with others with regards to the officer ships and never in my ENITRE life did I ask for power. All I wanted was to serve and function as a great student leader. But what happened inside the whole of that week was a great mumbo jumbo. Students betraying each other, or if not, talking behind ones back. Thank God that week is OVER. As in WAY over. So yesterday, so yesterday. By the way highway, I don’t mean to brag alright but I’m so happy because I won as the CLASS PRESIDENT (for straight 5 yrs, since grade 6), SOCIAL STUDIES CLUB PRESIDENT AND STUDENT COORDIANTING COUNCIL V. PRES. (congrats beh).
  3. Friking Physics. When I was still in 3rd year, I asked some of my friends in the 4th year: "Is Physics harder than Chemistry?" They would answer, "No, Physics is much EASIER." Good. Now I shouldn't have a hard time dealing with Physics. I shouldn't have a hard time analyzing every question, scrutinizing every single bit of information I know from the subject that was said to be easy-RIGHT? WRONG! FRIKIN WRONG. ABSOLUTELY WRONG! It’s the total opposite. The harder I try to understand, comprehend and appreciate the subject, the harder the subject gets for me to understand. I don’t know, but I suspect 2 things: Its either I hate Physics or Physics hates me. What do you think?
  4. Song Composition Contest. Almost all the highschool students are busy with everything-from projects to tests to quizzes to class presentations, to requirements and in particular, the Song Composition Contest that’s all about our dear foundress (Ano ba ang bago). So far, we've improved from 2 to 6. Not bad at all.


    So to make the story short, my whole life as of now is basically highlighted with school events, school happenings, school affairs – name it. So don’t expect me to post about me meeting Johnny Depp anytime soon. Or at least I could pretend. Uunahan ko na kayo, I won’t promise to update my blog on an everyday basis, but I’ll promise to update it from time to time. Ok? Good. Alavet. OBRIGADO!

posted by eedom / maricon / captain jack sparrow @
Saturday, July 15, 2006
  |


About Me

Name: eedom / maricon / captain jack sparrow
Home: Davao City, Philippines
About Me: Maricon Montajes, 16 years of age. I am from davao city, philippines. 4th year highschool. I love MUSIC- It is my passion and my life. I support OPM bands, pinoy indie bands, filipino artists. Second to music is the beach, i am a water person. I love the outdoor life, snorkeling, and plan to take on scuba diving in the near future. For more me, just dive into my blog and splurge. XD
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Singkamas


Magbigay alam na ika'y dumaan. Plaihug lang. Ringmara Matsalams!


Quick link beybe: http://montajes.cbox.ws

Kamote
Kulangot
Lugawan



Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com



Locations of visitors to this page