Sino sino sino ba?
napa-este ang peste, nagkandaletche-letche   
Thursday, August 10, 2006
VIVA EL GUGMA. Yawa ka.
The truth is, I really don't like raving about love, about what's not and what's sizzling hot about my love life the same goes as reading about *the topic who must not be named* on other blogs (but I'm not telling you to stop writing about this alleged "LOVE" as you may call it. Ignore me, really). BUT I cannot help it. There's really this big hubbub inside my mind, and I really have to shout it out to the world (at least not to the world but to the ONLINE world, and to the people who gives a shit about my blog) about this so-called love. So I leave the decision to you. If you decide to desert this blog of mine, well, at least I'll know why you won't dwell and read (for a very obvious reason that maybe, you don't like reading *the topic who must not be named* as well). Maybe we have the same circumstances – Phooey love. But if you can still hold it, well then read on and I bid you good luck.

It all starts with this one guy. Shit, it ALWAYS starts with one guy. Why does it always start with one guy? Why, in all circumstances, does it include the opposite sex?

Actually, this guy – is the exact opposite of the "ideal" guy that I would imagine to exist. He's picky, he's annoying, and he doesn't seem to care about what he says (even when what he says can really prick you in the eye.). His ego is as fragile as a one-ply tissue paper. He has this big annoying voice and when he starts picking on someone, he really picks hard. Hard core, man. Seriously. And with everything that was said above, who would want to be with this guy? YES, I may sound a little cruel (at sa lahat ng mga nakakakilala, o nakahahalata o may hinala na, paalala, WALANG PANGALAN ang nabanggit). But its partly true.

Everything changed with one simple conversation. I thought to myself, "Hey, this guy isn't really all that. May soft side pala ang gago." Then, as the movies would predictably go, the first conversation was followed by another conversation and followed by another, then another, and another, and well, you know the drill.

Undesirably, I fell for the wrong guy at a very wrong time. How pathetic. But there isn't really anything I can't do. The same as what they usually say, "WHEN THE HEART DICTATES, THE HEAD FALLS TO SILENCE." I really can't say that I love him already, but yeah, he's stuck in my head and I can’t seem to let him out of my sight. Plus, he’s at the same school, so practically the heavens are all right with this one. But I can’t still get over the fact that he – the one I used to resent so much – has complete control over me.

If you would disregard the part of the story where Eedom realizes that he has feelings for this guy, you might probably say that yes, we are friends. The amity was never an issue between the two of us. We hang out, because we are in the studying at the same school and share a lot of common interests. What hurts me so is that some people REALLY DO CHANGE, and when they change, they change not for the better but for worse. The big question mark on my face was never erased. I still couldn't get why he has changed. He seemingly ignores me and passes by me like the alliance wasn't formed at all. Its not like I'm demanding some attention from him or whatnot a friend must do to his friends, but the thought that he’s suddenly giving me the cold shoulder – whats up with that? So me and my girlfriends came up with the assumption that boys are such dumbasses (Nah, that was wholly me). Why do boys tend to ignore the past? I’m not generalizing everything here, alright. I speak for myself. Sayang kase ang pinagsamahan eh, kung biglaan lang na mawala. Yun ang punto ko, napakasayang eh.

So to sum up everything, his whole love-shit is making me sick. I must say, and quote, THAT I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired. But as ironic as it may seem, I still tend to smile whenever he is around. I don't know why, but the "giddy-mushy" feeling is all over me each time he's around. *YUCK*. Haha. I'm actually quite confusing you ano? Infatuation, love or puppy love, whatever this is, this has got to stop for the reason that I'm already acting like a dim-witted person. Nevertheless, this can go on and on because for the reason that it makes me happy.

VIVA EL GUGMA. Yawa ka.
posted by eedom / maricon / captain jack sparrow @
Thursday, August 10, 2006
  |


About Me

Name: eedom / maricon / captain jack sparrow
Home: Davao City, Philippines
About Me: Maricon Montajes, 16 years of age. I am from davao city, philippines. 4th year highschool. I love MUSIC- It is my passion and my life. I support OPM bands, pinoy indie bands, filipino artists. Second to music is the beach, i am a water person. I love the outdoor life, snorkeling, and plan to take on scuba diving in the near future. For more me, just dive into my blog and splurge. XD
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Singkamas


Magbigay alam na ika'y dumaan. Plaihug lang. Ringmara Matsalams!


Quick link beybe: http://montajes.cbox.ws

Kamote
Kulangot
Lugawan



Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com



Locations of visitors to this page