Sino sino sino ba?
napa-este ang peste, nagkandaletche-letche   
Tuesday, March 27, 2007
Gradweyshaun Dey
I am NO LONGER A / ABLE TO:

1. Marisan
2. President of the Turquoise Class.
3. Required to wear the GSP Cadet uniform every wednesday.
3. Wear P.E. uniform every thursday.
4. Brush my teeth every morning in the girls disfunctional CR whenever the carpool comes to pick me up earlier than the usual.
5. Buy and eat Lucky Me pancit Canton for breakfast whenever the carpool comes to pick me up earlier than the usual.
6. Hear the early morning music (that ended a little bit too soon).
7. Give Ambrosio (the school's security guard) a HIGH 5 every morning when I enter school.
8. Hold meetings for the Samahang Araling Panlupunan.
9. Experience the Turquoise WEDNESDAY MADNESS.
10. Mess with sir RONALD ANONG our CL teacher.


AND NOW I AM officially:


1. A GRADUATE OF STELLA MARIS ACADEMY OF DAVAO.
2. Alumnus of the goddamn school.
3. Soon-to-be KOLEHIYALA.


CONGRATULATIONS!




Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Labels:

posted by eedom / maricon / captain jack sparrow @
Tuesday, March 27, 2007
  |


About Me

Name: eedom / maricon / captain jack sparrow
Home: Davao City, Philippines
About Me: Maricon Montajes, 16 years of age. I am from davao city, philippines. 4th year highschool. I love MUSIC- It is my passion and my life. I support OPM bands, pinoy indie bands, filipino artists. Second to music is the beach, i am a water person. I love the outdoor life, snorkeling, and plan to take on scuba diving in the near future. For more me, just dive into my blog and splurge. XD
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Singkamas


Magbigay alam na ika'y dumaan. Plaihug lang. Ringmara Matsalams!


Quick link beybe: http://montajes.cbox.ws

Kamote
Kulangot
Lugawan



Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com



Locations of visitors to this page